Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Road ID - Can't Wait to Wear It!

Besides Lifescan, I don't think I've taken much blog time to thank our sponsors of the fabulous triabetes project. Today I got a great email from Road ID (http://www.roadid.com/) telling me to go spend some money on my Triabetes sponsored gadgetry. Now, if you know me, you know I'm not like this:


But I will tell you this...I spent 15 wonderful minutes shopping at Road ID. What GREAT stuff! I bought a firefly to wear while I am out running and biking. I really try pretty hard not to be biking at night but there are times these bad boys would be perfect when you are caught in the rain. I ordered a blue one... :)

Then, I had to pick a Road ID. What to do...what to do... I decided I wanted something I would wear a lot, so I went with the "Fixx ID"...

I got this cool little "shell" to go around it - I chose orange (Nate, are you SOOOOO proud of me going with the Triabetes orange???). It will be proudly worn and nicely matched with my already well-known adornment:



Thanks to Road ID for their sponsorship of this project! Now go get yours!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Got one already, wear it all the time. Mine is the ankle strap.