Saturday, September 20, 2008

Roughed Out Can Be Rough


I went over to Ray and Nella's last night to take a look at the footage that was shot for the documentary. It's amazing how much there really is. Nella has a studio all set up in her house so we grabbed a few sodas and plugged away. It was really exciting for me to see the footage. And there are some really funny parts that I hope I can convince Nella to put into a blooper real for all of us.

Nella's creative brain was working overtime. We had lots of thoughts about the movie...the direction, the feel, the emotion, and even things like the music. Nella and I got to talking and thought it might be great to feature Madison area musicians to give it that local feel. I have to say I love the idea and have already contacted some musicians who want to take part in the project.

So patience is key while I wait for Nella to keep chopping and editing ....

1 comment:

bigmike600 said...

HURRY UP ALREADY.....:) I am very impatient.
Is it done yet?
Is it done yet?
Is it done yet?
Is it done yet?
Is it done yet?